Monday 10 September 2012

ANCIENT HEART VEIN OPENING FORMULA

Ingredients:

1. Lemon juice ( Nimbu )1 cup
2. Ginger juice 1cup
3. Garlic juice 1 cup
4. Apple Cider Vinegar 1 cup
5. 3 cups raw honey
Mix all and boil for half hour, or until balance of 3 cups. Let it cool, and then mix 3 cups of natural Raw Honey. Mix again. Transfer to glass bottle and keep in fridge.

Who should use this Remedy?

1. Who have diagnosed with heart disease.
2. Those people who can’t afford By-Pass Surgery.
3. Those who want to avoid By-pass Surgery.
4. Who can’t go for by-pass surgery because of other health issues.
5. With multiple blockages.
6. Also can be taken as prevention of repeated heart attack.

Dosage :

Morning :
2.Tsp. Only once in Morning (empty stomach) 2tsp. With warm water , not to drink or eat anything for 45 minutes.
Afternoon:
Make Mixture of 2 tsp of ACV in a glass of water & take it ½ hr. before lunch.
Evening :
Take above mixture ½ hr. before dinner.
Testimonials- http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/heart_disease.html

Follow up for routine check up with your Doctor regularly.

Our Formula: Yes we have added something new in this Folk Medicine!
We have made a change in this formula which is more bio-available and hence proved more powerful. This formula is readily available with us. It is prepared in such a manner that doesn’t require keeping in fridge, (contains no preservatives). Our ingredients’ is as follows :

Our ingredients:

Honey – Which is available in forest area or natural places usually is in dark colour. One of the main reasons Honey is pasteurised by the commercial manufacturers to speed up the packaging process (heating makes it flow much quicker) - so pretty much all Honeys from supermarkets will be unsuitable.
Black Pepper – Active Ingredient Piperine in Black Pepper Increases Nutrient Absorption up to 2000%. Putting black pepper on your food may be one of the easiest, most economical ways to boost your overall health status. Piperine, the main alkaloid from black pepper has been shown to substantially increase the bioavailability of the nutrients in foods and supplements. For more information visit - http://www.naturalnews.com/024829_piperine_curcumin_black_pepper.html

2 comments:


  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete