Tuesday 16 October 2012

PREPARE YOUR HOME REMEDIES NO.7 - KALONJI OIL



25 Benefits of Kalonji Oil -Black Seed Oil
Studies have shown that kalonji oil is an effective anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, and anti-inflammatory remedy. As a result, it is often used to fight infections and strengthen the immune system. It contains over 100 valuable nutrients. It is comprised of approximately 21% protein, 38% carbohydrates, and 35% plant fats and oils. Kalonji oil provides a rich supply of polyunsaturated fatty acids. These ingredients play a key role in daily health and wellness. Kalonji oil has over 1400 years history of use. Many ancient books and text suggest the following traditional uses for kalonji oil.

To treat the asthma attack
 mix 10 drops of kalonji oil and one tea spoon honey in one glass warm water. Drink it as morning drink and once after dinner. Forty days treatment gives a positive result.

Bleeding of nose is a common problem among kids especially in hot days of summer. For its treatment burn a clean white paper. To the ashes add twenty two drops of kalonji oil and apply inside the nose.

To treat the burns combine 5 gm kalonji oil, 30 gm olive oil, 15 grams of Calamus (BUCH) and 80 grams of Mehendi leaves. Application on burns and feel soothing

Follow a three days treatment to control chest irritation and stomach trouble. Make a mixture by adding half tea spoon kalonji oil in a cup of warm milk. Drink it two times in a day.Take some kalonji oil, add desi Ghee and little salt and rub it on throat and chest once a day.
Taking ½ teaspoon of kalonji oil daily in the morning is also beneficial. Mix ten drops of black kalonji oil with one teaspoon castor oil in mild warm milk and drink.Mix 10 gms of kalonji oil, 30 gms of olive oil, 30 gms of mehindi powder. Heat for a while and apply paste on scalps when becomes cool, rinse well with shampoo after one hour.

Take one cup of black tea with one tea spoon kalonji oil in it. Take it twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed. Continue taking it for least forty days. After that take some sweet to check the sugar level. If it is on normal level, stop taking black tea
 .
Mix equal amount of kalonji oil and pure olive oil, mild warm it and put a few drops in ear
.For the treatment of simple fever. In a half cup of water add half lemon juice and half tea spoon of kalonji oil; mix well and use it twice a day. Treatment may continue until you get relief from fever.

For the freshness of your face use this remedy. Mix up three table spoons of honey, half table spoon kalonji oil and half tea spoon olive oil. Apply this mixture on your face twice a day in the morning and before sleep.Continue treatment at least forty days.

Scrub the scalp thoroughly with lemon; leave it for fifteen minutes & shampoo. After getting dried apply kalonji oil to whole scalp, continue for six weeks.

Headache is one of the major diseases of present era. To get rid from it, at the time of headache message kalonji oil on the forehead and near ears. If you should not feel easy then also drink half tea spoon kalonji oil twice a day.

To lower down the risk of heart attack use this effective treatment. Mix half tea spoon of kalonji oil in one cup of goat milk and use it twice a day. This will liquefy the fats & widen the veins & arteries. Avoid fatty foods. Continue drinking for ten days and after that take it once a day.

Swelling on ankle and other pains in the joints are terrible to face. Make an effective remedy by mixing one tea spoon vinegar, two tea spoons of honey and add half tea spoon of kalonji oil. Use this mixture two times a day before breakfast & after dinner and also massage with same oils.Avoid gas producing elements for 21 days

Weak memory power and forgetfulness is a great issue in many people. To strengthen memory power boil 10 gm mint leaves in half cup water. Strain and mix half tea spoon Black Seed Oil and take it twice a day. Continue treatment for twenty days.

Add one drop of kalonji oil in the opposite nasal area of the headache. Head massage with black kalonji oil and drink ten drops of kalonji oil once a day to relief from migraine.

Take half tea spoon of kalonji oil, two tea spoons of honey mixed in lukewarm water and take twice a day. It will help to overcome your obesity. You also need to avoid from fried foods and bakery items

For a perfect good night sleep, right after dinner take half tea spoon kalonji oil with one tea spoon honey and enjoy a sound sleep.Take half teaspoon of kalonji oil mixed with one cup black tea, take twice a day before breakfast & after dinner. Avoid hot & spicy items.
Take one cup sweet lime juice or pineapple juice add half teaspoon of kalonji oil twice a time daily. Before breakfast & after dinner for four weeks.

To treat the severe cold, take half cup of water add half tea spoon kalonji oil and quarter tea spoon of olive oil; mix together and strain. Add two drops of strained mixture into the nose. Use this twice a day for better result.Mix half teaspoon of kalonji oil with warm water & gargle the mouth.

    Also apply kalonji oil on the affected tooth ache, it will lighten pain quickly

To increase brain power take one teaspoon of ghee or two teaspoons of milk cream with two drops of kaonji oil and add sugar for taste, take it daily before breakfast. Continue until gets good result.

Make a solution by mixing one cup white vinegar and one tea spoon kalonji oil. Apply this mixture on affected areas before sleep at night and rinse off in the morning. Repeat this until get a clear skin.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. If you want to cure your cancer , then we have Buy black seed oil or essiac tea for sale
    Visit Now to grab this offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete
  3. my 16 year old daughter,jane, was diagnosed of herpes 1 month now. ever since then,we have been going from one hospital to the other. she have also tried all sorts of pills but all efforts to get rid of the virus was not successful.i started combing the web to sought for any other means of saving my daughter.just then,i came across a comment on dr alieaotor. herbal treatment and decided to give it a try.he prepared d herbs and sent it to us.my daughter used it as directed and not up to two weeks,my daughter regained her health..dr alieaotor cures all kinds of sickness like herpes,fibroid,HIV/AIDS,Tuberculosis etc… contact him on ..WhatsApp +2347042731673 or email him udoherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good day everyone i am from zambia, I have this
    great opportunity to share this testimony about
    how I get cure for my HIV,Two years ago I was
    HIV positive so I was suffering from it I was
    doing one thing or the order to get a cure there
    was know way for it so I was on my research on
    the internet I saw a testimony of a young man,
    about how DR udo get a cured for HIV
    with his herbal medicine I was surprise and I
    do not believe I said okay let me try him I
    contact him that night on his email and he gave
    me instructions and I follow it he told me what
    to do and I did it, after a week he sent to me
    the medicine true DHL he told me how to use it
    and I did exactly how he instructed me to use it,
    after two weeks he told me that I should go for
    test, indeed I did it, and behold I was HIV
    "negative" am so grateful Doctor, now am happy
    with my Husband and two kids I want to use this
    opportunity to say this, please if you have this kind
    of disease called HIV, I want you to contact him on is
    email; DR.(udoherbalhome@gmail
    .com) or whatsapp
    him +2347042731673 also help you get a cure for HPV, HERPES,
    CANCER,disease and he can cure you from any kind of diseases
    with his herbal medicine. all you have to do is to believe
    him. thank you my Dr udo may god bless you.....

    ReplyDelete