Tuesday 16 October 2012

PREPARE YOUR HOME REMEDIES N0.8 - HAIR FALL



Hair Fall Remedies

  • Vitamins A, B, C, & E are vital for hair growth. They can be found adequately in carrots, soy beans, green leafy vegetables, brown rice and walnuts. A diet rich in the above mentioned should be taken for promoting hair growth.
  • Though hair growth is genetic, taking mineral supplements such as magnesium, zinc and calcium greatly helps.
  • Ayurvedic recipe: You may prepare herbal oil by boiling olive or coconut oil with fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds, garlic pods, dried lemon peels, curry leaves, or Indian gooseberry. Allow the ingredients to settle in the container. Massage the scalp using fingertips everyday with this oil. This will help to cool your body down, improve blood circulation, and nourish the scalp with essential nutrients for stopping hair fall.
  • Oil massage: massaging the scalp everyday with oil is very effective for treating hair loss. A variety of oils like castor, coconut, olive, or vitamin E are used for massaging.
  • Aloe Vera gel, henna, mayonnaise, mustard powder, apple cider vinegar, and yogurt are best remedies. Applying any one of the listed to your scalp is an effective remedy for treating hair fall.
  • Apply onion juice to scalp and wear a hot towel or shower cap for better absorption. This will also prevent eyes irritation. Leave this on for 30 minutes and wash off with a protein rich shampoo. This is great for treating thinning hair.
  • Egg whites applied to hair are well known to nourish the scalp with essential nutrients, prevent hair fall and keep your hair shiny.
  • Apply a mixture of honey and olive oil to scalp, leave it overnight and wash off in the morning. This will promote healthy, shiny hair growth.
  • Consume plenty of fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty water and juices of carrot, spinach, coriander and lettuce for hair growth.
  • Mix fresh amla juice and lemon juice in equal quantity and use this as a shampoo for hair wash. It promotes hair growth and stops hair thinning.
  • Eat a handful of nuts like Brazil nut, walnut, almonds as they provide essential nutrients for hair growth.
  • Avoid smoking, alcohol, too much intake of caffeine as they impair the supply of oxygen and blood to scalp. Thus, leading to excessive hair fall and leaves your hair dry and in poor condition.
  • Cover your head while going out in direct sunlight to protect the hair from dust and sun.

4 comments:

  1. All home remedies for hair care treatment are really useful to implement. I read the complete steps of it.

    hair transplant delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cured from HEPATITIS B VIRUS with the used of natural herbs. My name is Mark a 35-yrs old man from the USA. I love herbs so much. Most times, injection and drugs are just a waste of time. I was cured 6months ago, i suffered from HEPATITIS B VIRUS for years but with the help of Dr Oseremen herbal medicine, i was cured within few weeks of drinking the herbs he sent to me through courier delivery service. This same doctor also cured my Aunty from herpes, as soon as i heard she had herpes, i quickly refer her to Dr Oseremen and she was cured too after drinking his herbs.I have referred more than 15 persons to Dr Oseremen and they were all cured from their various illness. Have you taken herbs before?. You have spent so much money on drugs,injections,surgeries etc and yet you have no good result to show for it. Contact Dr Oseremen now, he is a herbalist doctor, i assured you of a cure if you drink his natural herbs. Dr Oseremen have herbs that cures+HIV+Herpes+Diabetics+Asthma+Hepatitis+HBP+STD+Cancer+Chronic etc.He is also a spell caster, he can cast a spell to bring back your EX lover. Contact Dr Oseremen through his WHATSAPP +2349056394313 or Email address Dr.Oseremenvadi@gmail.com Share the good news to others once you are cured. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete