Wednesday 16 May 2012

PILES AND HEMORRHOIDS - HOME REMEDIES




A sizable number of people suffer from piles or hemorrhoids. Piles are essentially a condition that results due to the swelling of veins in and around the rectum. There are two types of piles; internal piles - where the swelling is located inside the anal passage and can be felt rather than seen; external piles - where the swelling is easily visible because they are located just outside the anus. Internal piles cause the discharge of dark colored blood whereas external piles are extremely painful with little or no blood discharge. Constipation or forcing out stools could lead to the rupture of the veins and this results in bleeding piles. This will cause internal bleeding or external bleeding, depending on the location of the rupture.


There is an abundance of information on piles and hemorrhoids on the internet because of the high incidence of the condition, but despite this there is a lot of confusion on the subject. This is because most individuals are embarrassed or awkward about discussing some health problems and consider them to be of a personal nature. Very often otherwise health conscious individuals even defer going to a doctor or seeking medical treatment simply out of fear or anxiety of social discomfort. The fact is that piles problems are exceedingly common and if treated effectively can be cured permanently. Piles is not a disease, but is a condition that could be caused by some underlying infection, but there is no such thing as a piles infection. In most cases piles is simply caused due to faulty eating habits, with diets that are deficient in essential fiber, while being extremely rich in fat.



Piles symptoms, cures and treatment are connected and it is important to identify the cause of the piles for a lasting piles cure. Piles may be caused by a variety of factors apart from the most common diet causes. The direct cause being the exertion of excessive pressure on veins in the anal region causing them to get inflamed. Obesity can contribute to the development of piles and severely aggravate the problem because of increased pressure. For the same reason piles symptoms in pregnancy are not uncommon and the condition usually resolves naturally post delivery. In such scenarios simple home remedies for piles can offer a great deal of relief. Typically these would include diet remedies and modifications to your lifestyle. While there are piles remedies for quick relief it is absolutely necessary to make changes to your lifestyle and diet for a lasting cure to the condition. Failing this piles will simply keep recurring and worsen over time. In cases where piles have been caused by some underlying condition such as bowel cancer then treatment would need to address that underlying condition to cure piles.



This is one condition where home treatment is preferable as natural home remedies for piles are not just effective, but also a lot safer. Constipation is not just a contributing factor to piles, but it can make the passage of stools excruciating when suffering from piles. In such situations it may be necessary to take laxatives or seek medical help. Keep in mind however that frequent usage of laxatives can be dangerous as it may create a dependence, with lazy colon syndrome, where the bowels cannot be evacuated without consumption of a laxative. Natural laxatives like dates are therefore a much better idea. Curing piles or successfully passing stools is however not the end of the problem and it is important to make changes to your diet, including more fiber rich foods and water to prevent the problem from recurring.



It may help to look for piles pictures and symptoms diagrams online to get a better perspective of the condition.

Piles Causes

Chronic Constipation, Bowel Disorders

The primary cause of piles is chronic constipation and other bowel disorders. The straining in order to evacuate the constipated bowels, and the pressure thus caused on the surrounding veins leads to piles. Piles are more common during pregnancy and in conditions affecting the liver and upper bowel.

Other Causes

Other causes are prolonged periods of standing or sitting , strenuous work, obesity, general weakness of the tissues of the body, mental tension, and heredity.


Piles Home Remedies


The Use of Dry Figs in the Treatment of Piles

Use hot water to clean three or four figs and then soak them overnight. Eat the figs next morning and drink the water in which they were soaked. It is beneficial if you eat the figs in the evening as well. This effective piles home remedy must be repeated for at least three to four weeks. The figs contain tiny seeds that stimulate the peristaltic movement in the intestines. This causes a bowel movement thus keeping the alimentary canal clean. This is one of the most effective home remedies for piles as it alleviates the pressure on the anal region and the hemorrhoids begin to contract. Therefore in order to get rid of piles, constipation must be avoided at all costs.

The Use of Mango Seeds to Treat Piles Disease

Mango seeds seem to be an effective cure for piles. The seeds must be properly dried, powdered and stored in a clean, dry place. One or two teaspoons of this powder must be consumed two times a day. You can use this natural piles treatment at home to reduce the swelling and inflammation which will consequently reduce your pain and discomfort.

The Use of Java Plum or Rose Apple in the Treatment of Piles

Another effective piles home remedy is the Java Plum also known as Rose Apple. This fruit must be consumed every morning for a period of two to three months. Consumption of this fruit is known to be an effective cure for bleeding piles.

The Use of Radish in the Treatment of Piles

White radish helps alleviate the symptoms of piles. Consume a mixture of 100 mg of grated white radish and a teaspoon of honey, or drink the juice of this vegetable twice a day, about 60 to 90 ml. This piles home remedy can be used as an external medication as well. Make a paste of white radish mixed with milk and apply it on the affected area to experience relief from the swelling and the pain.

Piles Treatment Using Turnip

The leaves of turnip have been found useful in this disease. The juice of these leaves should be extracted and 150 ml given to the patient. It is, however, necessary to take a proper diet of raw fruits and vegetables while taking this juice. For better results, 50 ml of the juice should be mixed with equal quantities of juices of watercress, spinach, and carrots.

Piles Treatment Using Bitter Gourd

The juice of the fresh leaves of bitter gourd is also valuable in piles. Three teaspoons of the leaf juice, mixed with a glass of buttermilk, should be taken every morning for treating this condition. A paste of the roots of the bitter gourd plant can also be applied over piles with beneficial results.

Piles Treatment using Ginger

Ginger is also useful in this disease. Half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice, mixed with one teaspoon each of fresh lime juice and fresh mint juice, and a tablespoon of honey, constitutes an effective medicine for piles.

Piles Treatment Using Onion

Onions are valuable in bleeding piles. About thirty grams of this vegetable should be finely rubbed in water and sixty grams of sugar added to it. It should be taken twice daily by the Patient. It will bring relief within a few days. Onion is also useful in the treatment of dry piles. A crushed onion, skinned and roasted in aches, may be applied with beneficial results.

Piles Treatment Using Wheat Grass

Wheat grass juice used as an enema helps detoxify the walls of the piles. The general procedure is to give an enema with lukewarm or margosa water. After waiting for twenty minutes, 90 to 120 ml of the wheat grass juice enema is given. This should be retained for fifteen minutes.

Piles treatment using Sesame Seeds

Sesame seeds are also valuable in piles. They can be taken in the form of a decoction by boiling twenty grams of seeds in 500 ml of water till it is reduced by one-third, or as sweetmeats. Ground to paste with water, they can be given with butter for bleeding piles.

Piles treatment using Chebulic Myroblan

The herb chebulic myroblan is a popular remedy for piles. It is very effective as a laxative and is highly astringent. The fruit should be roasted to a brown colour in cluster oil, and then powdered and stored. Half a teaspoon of this powder at bedtime will bring about normal bowel movements in the morning, and the astringent property of the fruit will heal masses. A decoction of the herb prepared by boiling six 10 seven dry fruits in half a litre of water should be used for washing bleeding piles. The paste of the fruit mixed in a bland oil is good as an external application.


Piles Diet

Fruit Diet

The treatment of the basic cause, namely, chronic constipation, is the only way to get rid of the trouble. To begin with, the entire digestive tract must be given a complete rest for a few days and the intestines thoroughly cleansed. For this purpose, the patient should adopt an all-fruit diet for, at least, seven days. Thereafter he may adopt a diet of natural foods aimed at securing soft stools.


Other Piles Treatment

Exercise

A topical piles cream/ointment along with dietary changes is generally effective in treating piles. In severe cases, however, surgery for the removal of piles may be necessary. It is important to understand what causes piles so that you can prevent a recurrence of the problem. Exercise is important and useful for everybody but more so for those suffering from piles. Exercising causes the abdominal muscles to flex and will also increase and improve circulation in the rectal region thereby providing relief from constipation and congestion. A sedentary lifestyle with little or no activity might aggravate the condition. Therefore, exercising is a sure shot technique in the treatment of piles.

32 comments:

  1. Suffering from hemorrhoids is not only painful but embarrassing as well. Many not only want to know how to heal hemorrhoids but how to heal hemorrhoids fast and naturally.Fortunately, most hemorrhoids respond well to home remedy treatments and changes in the diet, so these kitchen cures should help you keep this sore point under wraps just check this product http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHWBY63ghYA this will help you to cure hemorrhoids by natural methodes..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day. I'm Mrs Lynn and I want to quickly share something with you. As of January 2019, I was having issues with my health and I was forced to go to the hospital. Only to be diagnosed of cancer. And as if that wasn't bad enough, it was prostate cancer. I felt like my greatest fear has finally caught up with me. I lived life like I wasn't existing no more. I was depressed, frustrated and most a times I contemplated suicide. Then one day while going through the internet checking for ways to get cured because I was getting sick of the too many drugs I was taking I stumbled across a post about a doctor called DR.Ehiaguna. I quickly messaged him because I was really desperate. I got a reply from DR.Ehiaguna and he told me what to do. And I did exactly as I was told and under two week I noticed changes. I could do things I normally found to be difficult and today I am cancer free and I will be forever grateful to doctor DR.Ehiaguna because he saved my life. Are you a cancer patient? Do you want to live a cancer free life? Then leave doctor Ehiaguna a message drehiaguna@gmail.com also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 and you'll be glad you did And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much all the way for taking your time to share this unique articles, testimonies and videos about herpes cure.
      It's my first time to share my feelings publicly, but I made a vow to accomplish it this way so through me others can be safe to reach out Dr. Moses for any cure to their viruses/ Diseases
      I'm Scott Derek. I had this feelings that they could be a cure to all this deathly and common Diseases. My case was admitted after a ran for my reqular monthly checkup and was shocked when I was tested Herpes Simplex Virus.
      I thought this could be a way the wants be to keep patronizing them, Encouraging me to be taking in the antibiotics, the Acyclovir medicine, but wasn't comfortable living on drugs, the case was getting out of hand, affecting my job and life , sore keeps reappearing lots of nightmare thinking about my cure.
      Had to engage myself seacking for means online since I'm and information technologist.
      I made lots of reaserches seeing Dr. Moses, curing people
      Yes, I never met him before,but when I did contact him from the email given, he fulfilled his promise as said and sent me the Herpes medicine together with the powder and instructions on how to apply, two weeks later it finished and was allowed to go for test, then I was confirmed negative.
      Have been to different hospitals and the results still shows negative, in me I knew it works and the confidence in me made my friends who where both Herpes carrier where very curious and they all got their cures.
      Don't think your not saved with what you have, God has saved us, Dr. Moses can cure you from HIV/Aids/Cancer/Diabetes/Sickle cell/And most dangerous sickness.
      Contact him
      doctormoses176@gmail.com
      Or Whatsapp
      (+2347033475742)

      Delete
    3. Coping with any kinds of illnesses is not an easy mission especially if it comes to the herpes sickness.  I'm also here to express my joy and tell the world the actual truth which is; there is herbal cure for herpes infection, all my career I've lived my life believing this. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! Dr Edidia (dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com) or whatsapp number +2349074505296 cures this infection using African traditional herbal medicines. After he cured me four years ago of herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and HPV patients to him and they are permanently cured. there is a cure to all diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, COPD, FIBROIDS using the right medications with the right herbalist Dr Edidia. Are you herpes positive and permanently want to get rid of this infection contact dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296 for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart. Don't be fooled by selfish people who say there is no cure.

      Delete
    4. Coping with any kinds of illnesses is not an easy mission especially if it comes to the herpes sickness.  I'm also here to express my joy and tell the world the actual truth which is; there is herbal cure for herpes infection, all my career I've lived my life believing this. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! Dr Edidia (dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com) or whatsapp number +2349074505296 cures this infection using African traditional herbal medicines. After he cured me four years ago of herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and HPV patients to him and they are permanently cured. there is a cure to all diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, COPD, FIBROIDS using the right medications with the right herbalist Dr Edidia. Are you herpes positive and permanently want to get rid of this infection contact dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296 for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart. Don't be fooled by selfish people who say there is no cure.

      Delete
    5. I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had HERPES virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how DR ehiaguna cured them from HERPES virus, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 9 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you DR ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact DR ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 God bless you

      Delete
    6. I never believed that their could be any complete cure for Herpes 2, Mrs JANE introduce me to DR.ehiaguna a herbal doctor, who brought him back to life again. so i had to try it too and you can,t believe that in just two weeks i started using the herbal medicine he sent to me i was perfectly ok and . Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not had any symptoms of Herpes and i have just went for text last week and the doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any Herpes in my body system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine DR.ehiaguna I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for HSV that is Not true ,just contact him and get cure from DR.ehiaguna via his Email drehiaguna@gmail.com and you will be free and free forever, Try it and you will not regret it because it truly works. One thing i have come to realize is that you never know how true it is until you try...email him drehiaguna@gmail.com.. OR WhatsApp +2348073908953 THIS IS THE TYPE OF HERBAL MEDICATION HE HAVE1 Cancer 2 Hiv 3 Low sperm count 4 Barrenness 5 Hvp 6 Herpes 7 Genital Wart 8 Rare disease 9 Hepatitis 10 Syphilis 11 DiabetesGod bless you sir for your good work that you done.....

      Delete
    7. When my herpes started interfering with my daily life. And my lips always bother me every damn day. I remember going to the hospital when I was around 23 years old cuz my whole lips were burning like hell. And a nurse came to the waiting lobby and said sorry there are no doctors here. So I had to go back home. My lips were burning like hell and I felt so uncomfortable that night so I turned to the internet where I found testimony of some people on how Dr ogberaese cure them from herpes virus. I am 25 years old.This virus has been totally eliminated with his herbal medicine, My lips were messed up. They are okay when I apply chapstick, but if I don’t apply chapstick they will get tight and dry and ashy and the skin will get burnt and hard. And they always feel tingly. The burning sensation stopped after that day I started Dr ogberaese herbal cure. I don’t know what would have heal me from this virus if not for the product. I took a comprehensive STD blood test last week again and everything came out negative., contact him on Email: drogberaese54@gmail.com or you can also whatsapp him +2348073818653. he have the right treatment to STD. cancer. Diabetes. Fibroid. Hpv. HIV. Autism. Hepatitis B. visit him on his website: https://dr-ogberaese-herbal-home.jimdosite.com

      Delete
    8. God bless Dr okosun for his marvelous work in my life,my name is robin
      nicole I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2015 and I was taking my
      medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my
      system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES. I saw a comment
      about Dr Okosun how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted
      him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my
      health, he sent me the medicine through the FedEx delivery service. I took the medicine
      as prescribed by him and 4 weeks later i was cured from HERPES, I went to different hospitals for confirmation to be actually sure if my sickness was gone and to my surprise all my results were negative, Dr.okosun
      truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him
      through drokosun55@gmail.com
      or whatsapp him with +2348124363791
      and here is my private email, you can get in touch with me to know more about this Dr, robinnicole005@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. thank you very much for sharing this informative post.
    treatment for piles in delhi
    piles surgery in dwarka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog. To get rid of hemorrhoids, it’s important that you avoid constipation and hard stool, which can be done by eating plenty of high-fiber foods to make stools soft. Eat foods such as avocados, berries, figs, Brussels sprouts, acorn squash, beans, lentils, nuts, flaxseeds, chia seeds and quinoa. P|iles natural treatment has anti-inflammatory properties, and is fast in penetrating body tissues. The uncomfortable itching from hemorrhoids stops within minutes.visit http://www.hashmidawakhana.org/treatment-of-bleeding-piles-hemorrhoids.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing home remedies.You can also use piles herbal treatment safely. It is both safe and effective. Visit http://www.hashmidawakhana.org/treatment-of-bleeding-piles-hemorrhoids.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Consuming 60 -90 ml. of radish juice adding a pinch of salt, every morning in empty stomach helps in treating this problem.

    home remedies for hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing great information about home remedies of Ayurvedic medicine for piles. You can also use herbal piles medicine which is available on cureveda store in reasonable rates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day. I'm Mrs Lynn and I want to quickly share something with you. As of January 2019, I was having issues with my health and I was forced to go to the hospital. Only to be diagnosed of cancer. And as if that wasn't bad enough, it was prostate cancer. I felt like my greatest fear has finally caught up with me. I lived life like I wasn't existing no more. I was depressed, frustrated and most a times I contemplated suicide. Then one day while going through the internet checking for ways to get cured because I was getting sick of the too many drugs I was taking I stumbled across a post about a doctor called DR.Ehiaguna. I quickly messaged him because I was really desperate. I got a reply from DR.Ehiaguna and he told me what to do. And I did exactly as I was told and under two week I noticed changes. I could do things I normally found to be difficult and today I am cancer free and I will be forever grateful to doctor DR.Ehiaguna because he saved my life. Are you a cancer patient? Do you want to live a cancer free life? Then leave doctor Ehiaguna a message drehiaguna@gmail.com also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 and you'll be glad you did And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Blog! Thanks for sharing your valuable knowledge with us, your blog will guide many people who want to get this type of knowledge. I have something interesting to share with you regarding ayurvedic medicine for piles I hope this will help you as an inspiration in your upcoming blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like (1) CANCER,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) CANCER,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA(10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL(11)COLD SOREHERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much all the way for taking your time to share this unique articles, testimonies and videos about herpes cure.
    It's my first time to share my feelings publicly, but I made a vow to accomplish it this way so through me others can be safe to reach out Dr. Moses for any cure to their viruses/ Diseases
    I'm Scott Derek. I had this feelings that they could be a cure to all this deathly and common Diseases. My case was admitted after a ran for my reqular monthly checkup and was shocked when I was tested Herpes Simplex Virus.
    I thought this could be a way the wants be to keep patronizing them, Encouraging me to be taking in the antibiotics, the Acyclovir medicine, but wasn't comfortable living on drugs, the case was getting out of hand, affecting my job and life , sore keeps reappearing lots of nightmare thinking about my cure.
    Had to engage myself seacking for means online since I'm and information technologist.
    I made lots of reaserches seeing Dr. Moses, curing people
    Yes, I never met him before,but when I did contact him from the email given, he fulfilled his promise as said and sent me the Herpes medicine together with the powder and instructions on how to apply, two weeks later it finished and was allowed to go for test, then I was confirmed negative.
    Have been to different hospitals and the results still shows negative, in me I knew it works and the confidence in me made my friends who where both Herpes carrier where very curious and they all got their cures.
    Don't think your not saved with what you have, God has saved us, Dr. Moses can cure you from HIV/Aids/Cancer/Diabetes/Sickle cell/And most dangerous sickness.
    Contact him
    doctormoses176@gmail.com
    Or Whatsapp
    (+2347033475742)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coping with any kinds of illnesses is not an easy mission especially if it comes to the herpes sickness.  I'm also here to express my joy and tell the world the actual truth which is; there is herbal cure for herpes infection, all my career I've lived my life believing this. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! Dr Edidia (dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com) or whatsapp number +2349074505296 cures this infection using African traditional herbal medicines. After he cured me four years ago of herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and HPV patients to him and they are permanently cured. there is a cure to all diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, COPD, FIBROIDS using the right medications with the right herbalist Dr Edidia. Are you herpes positive and permanently want to get rid of this infection contact dredidiaherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349074505296 for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart. Don't be fooled by selfish people who say there is no cure.

      Delete

  11. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes your Blog is Much informative and interesting but i need more info about severe Hemorrhoids causes and TreatmentBawaseer ka ilaj

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so happy, i never believe i will be this happy again in my life, I was working as an air-hoster ( cabby crew ) for 3years but early this year, i loose my job because of this deadly disease called Herpes virus (HSV), I never felt sick or have any symptom, till all workers were ask to bring their doctors report, that was how i got tested and i found out that am HSV positive that make me loose my job, because it was consider as an STD and is incurable disease, i was so depress was thinking of committing suicide, till i explain to a friend of mine, who always said to me a problem share is a problem solved, that was how she directed me to Dr OBODO, and i contacted him and get the medication from this doctor and i got cured for real, I just went back to my work and they also carry out the test to be real sure and i was negative. Please contact this doctor if you are herpes positive diseases his email is: drobodospellhome895gmail.com. or his whatsApp number +2348111232584.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured, but none of them work, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare hebal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this Dr Odion and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to Dr Odion you can email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com or WhatsApp him now +2349019421176
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANEMIA .. ETC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Using herbal natural remedy was what got me tested negative to HSV 2 after been diagnosed for years.I have spend so much funds on medications like acyclovir (Zovirax), Famciclovir (Famvir), and Valacyclovir (Valtrex But it was all a waste of time and my symptoms got worse To me It is very bad what Big pharma are doing, why keep making humans suffer greatly just to get profits annually for medications that doesn't work.I'm glad that herbal remedies is gaining so much awareness and many people are getting off medications and activating their entire body system with natural herbal remedies and they are become holistically healed totally. Quickly contact Dr Felix herbal home now email him directly on Dr.felixherbalhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp :+2349068063760

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning everyone I am so grateful to Dr Collins I am from Florida he heel me from Herpes and also cure my husband from Diabetes and I believe he can also cure you contact Dr Collins now in. Contact him on WhatsApp: +2348053183610 Or Email: doctorcollinsebosetale0296@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks to the great Dr Ehimare herbalist doctor that has cured many people of HPV DISEASE today i am here to testify on his wonders on my life. for changing my life for the better after all the frustration of getting cured finally i got introduce to DR.Ehimare for which i believe has a cured after reading all his testimonies. after writing to him. he responded quick to me that i will be cured for my HPV DISEASE once i am able to receive his herbal medicine. afterwards he prepared my herbal cure and sent to me and when i did received it and used it. i was surprised that there was changes going on in my body. behold after using the medicine for the days he assured me that i should go and test myself. and getting there i was found HPV negative, and even the doctor was surprise and told me this can only be a miracle. i'm completely cured today and that happened by the great herbal remedy. contact DR.Ehimare Now on his email:drehimare3@gmail.com or his WhatsApp Number::+1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  19. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer,Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia,Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasnít proved any sign of helping. Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily eradicate herpes forever. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr Aza. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Dr Aza natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. You can also get help from this great and powerful African Herbalist Dr Aza or you can also contact Dr Aza through his email :drazaherbalcenter@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via: +1(315)7951518 , you can also visit his website on:www.drazaherbalcenter.com        

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.
    Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com
    you can also contact hiim on whatsapp via: +447535135409

    ReplyDelete
  22. piles is very painful and these home remedies are good. Thanks a lot. To reduce piles pain the effective remedy is herbal supplements for piles

    ReplyDelete