Thursday 10 May 2012

BLOOD PRESSURE CHART

ACTION Speaks LOUDER Than WORDS

Herewith I am just forwarding the information on the Awareness On Your Blood Pressure Status, which is self explanatory.
 
 
Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)

Human Blood Pressure Range Diagram

The 1st Number: Systolic pressure is the pressure generated when the heart contracts .

The 2nd Number: Diastolic pressure is the blood pressure when the heart is relaxed.

What is Normal Blood Pressure ? Buy and use a blood pressure monitor.
Compare your BP reading with the numbers on the chart above. Draw a line from your systolic pressure to your diastolic pressure.
Is the slope of the line about the same as shown on the chart? Where do YOU fit in? What are your risk factors?
Are your blood pressure readings within the normal blood pressure range?Should you take anti-hypertension medication to lower your blood pressure?

Normal human daily Blood Pressure Range can vary widely, so any single blood pressure monitor reading is not reliable. BP monitor readings must be taken at different times of day, to determine AVERAGE blood pressure over time.

What is important is your AVERAGE BP, or MAP (Mean Arterial Pressure) over time. Or, where are those numbers sitting MOST of the time?

Normal MAP is about 93 mm of mercury.
Lowering High Blood Pressure Tactics
Download a 1-page printable .PDF file of the Blood Pressure Chart above.


Blood Pressure Range Chart Notes

NORMAL BLOOD PRESSUREREADINGS RANGE
HIGH Blood Pressure Symptoms -Stressed, Sedentary, Bloated, Weak, Failing Systolic - Diastolic
210 - 120 - Stage 4 High Blood Pressure
180 - 110 - Stage 3 High Blood Pressure
160 - 100 - Stage 2 High Blood Pressure
140 - 90 - Stage 1 High Blood Pressure
140 - 90 - BORDERLINE HIGH
130 - 85 - High Normal
120 - 80 - NORMAL Blood Pressure
110 - 75 - Low Normal
90 - 60 - BORDERLINE LOW
60 - 40 - TOO LOW Blood Pressure
50 - 33 - DANGER Blood Pressure
LOW Blood Pressure Symptoms -Weak, Tired, Dizzy, Fainting, Coma

5 comments:

  1. Thanks 4 Sahre! Having your blood pressure checked regularly and understanding what the numbers mean is an important step in an overall healthy lifestyle. Blood Pressure Chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    Purchase Blood Pressure Monitor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog provided us with valuable information about blood pressure monitor. Healthgenie is an online shopping store and it deals with wide ranges of healthcare,sports & fitness ,wellness and diabetics testing instruments.Get more information healthgenie visit http://healthgenie.in

    ReplyDelete

  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete