Saturday 12 May 2012

DIABETES CARE - HERBAL FORMULA

SAIF DIABA CARE

SAFUF ZIABATIS POWDER +  INDIAN KINO WATER

      THESE TWO HERBAL FORMULATION TOGETHER  ARE CALLED
                                             PLANT INSULIN
   SAFUF ZIABATIS
SAFUF ZIABATIS is an herbal product which helps your body's defenses to fight diabetes naturally. 

SAFUF ZIABATIS is made from herbal ingredients which are being used in Asian households since ancient times with the right formulation and combination of herbs.
 Having been made from herbs and plants extract there are no side effects. 

 SAFUF ZIABATIS helps both the types of Diabetes i.e. Type I & Type II. It helps to re-activate and strengthen the pancreas which is responsible for controlling the sugar levels by producing insulin in the body. 

Above all a SAFUF ZIABATIS also helps you with the following

* Helps lowering and controlling your blood sugar levels
                                                         * Helps with blurred vision
                                                         * Removes any tingling sensation
                                                         * Boosts up your energy levels
                                                         * Re-activation and strengthening your pancreas

INDIAN KINO WATER 

PURE HERB –BARK OF PTEROCARPUS MARSUPIUM
 Bark of the tree INDIAN KINO has a long history of use in India as a treatment for diabetes.
 A potent flavonoid in this tree has been shown to help regenerate beta cells in the pancreas as well.
 Researchers in India studied the effects of this herb on 97 individuals with blood sugar problems and were amazed to find that it helped control blood sugar levels in 69% of them.
 (Reference 17) (Natural Treatments for Diabetes - page 43) (Reference 18) (Journal of Longevity-Volume 7/No. 12 - page 41

Demonstrates cell protective and regenerative properties, as well as blood glucose lowering activity. These effects have been reproduced in numerous animal and human trials. In these studies, Indian Kino was able to reverse the damage to the beta cells. The result was the almost complete restoration of normal insulin secretion.

INDIAN KINO provides the essential nutrients and strengthens the immune system for prevention and treatment of many diseases.
1. Strengthens immune system, increases natural healing ability and    detoxifies the entire body.
2. Management of diabetes and pancreatic beta-cell regeneration.
3. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action (joint pain) cardiovascular effects (normalize B.P.)
4. Normalizes blood glucose levels
5. Helpful in obesity and weight management
6. Reducing serum cholesterol, triglyceride and LDL.
 
Regular intake of Indian Kino increases Immunity power and protects body from Diseases
METHOD OF USE
It should be taken for 90 days to get complete results
Put Indian Kino herb piece in 200 ml of water in glass or plastic tumbler, keep it overnight and drink the water in the morning before breakfast, repeat the process and drink the water 1 hr before dinner.1 piece can make 20 glasses of water extract(10 days dose).



No side effect as it is pure herb and nothing is added to it.










4 comments:

  1. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address.  ebhotasolution@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cure. contact him via... email- drebhotasolution@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog. Kratom

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete