Monday 28 May 2012

THINING OF HAIR - NATURAL REMEDIES

It is absolutely normal for you to lose a few strands of hair each day. You have nothing to worry about in case you see anywhere between 20 and 100 strands of hair falling each day. But how would you feel if you find that the hair fall has caused your hair growth to become thinner? What if the new strands of hair are not growing at a fast enough pace to replace the strands that are falling out? Thinning hair is a very common problem seen in many men, women and even children around the world. Studies indicate that almost 35% of all men suffer from severe hair fall problems, which leads to thinning hair and perhaps even baldness.


Thinning of the hair can be a sudden or gradual development. There could be some factors that cause large chunks of hair to fall out, leading to bald patches, a receding hairline or scantiness all over the scalp. When this happens, you will see drastic changes in your hair volume within a matter of a few weeks. On the other hand, thinning of the hair can be a slow and gradual process where it takes months to become evident. This form of hair loss usually starts off with a few extra strands on the comb, towel or sink, which slowly and gradually progresses towards a bare scalp.


Causes for Thinning Hair

There are numerous factors that could lead to excess hair fall. Given below are some of the common factors that lead to hair loss and thinning problems:

Ageing: Gradual thinning of the hair is a natural part of the ageing process. As you grow older, don’t be surprised if you see a drastic reduction in the volume of your hair.

Stress: Most of us lead hectic lives and therefore some amount of stress is fairly normal for us. However, excess stress, can lead to many serious health problems. One of the first signs of excessive stress includes hair loss.

Infections: The scalp is quite prone to bacterial and fungal infections that can lead to the development of dandruff, skin dryness, flakiness and hair loss. While these infections are not really serious, they need to be treated, or else they can lead to complications and thinning hair.

Hormonal Changes: This is one of the most common causes of hair loss in women. The hormonal levels in a woman’s body fluctuate a great deal, especially during phases like pregnancy, menopause, childbirth, or during a monthly cycle.

Use of Certain Medicines: There are several side effects that have been associated with the treatment of certain conditions. Therefore, those who are undergoing chemotherapy or are on any medications for cancer treatment can face hair loss problems, through the duration of the treatment. Medicines for treating depression, gout, arthritis and high blood pressure could also have a similar effect

Diseases and Disorders: Certain underlying health conditions like lupus and diabetes could cause you to experience hair loss problems.

Poor Nutrition: Hair loss can be the first sign of vitamin and mineral deficiencies. The lack of iron, protein and certain vitamins in your diet can cause your hair to fall out.

Since some of these causes are quite serious, it is important to consult a doctor and identify why you are losing hair.

Diet for Thinning Hair

There is no specific diet that you can follow, for thicker hair. However, it is a well-known fact that a nutritious diet can help improve the overall health. A healthy diet also reduces nutritional deficiencies, which in turn could eliminate severe hair fall problems. Given below are some of the foods that are the most effective for reducing hair loss and thinning problems:

Iron rich foods like prunes, raisins, oysters, liver, mussels, kidney, beans, lean beef, spinach and lentils.

Good sources of protein, such as eggs, chicken, turkey, soybean, tofu, soymilk, fish, low fat cheese and yogurt.

Silica, a nutrient that increases the collagen in the body, which is found in seeds, cereals, oats, fish, pumpkin, onions, peanuts, raisins, tomatoes, apples, nuts, honey, carrots, raw cabbage, almonds, cherries and oranges.

Zinc, an essential nutrient, which is usually present in peanuts, mutton, squash seeds, pumpkin, lean beef, tahini, sesame seeds, veal, liver, wheat germ and oysters, to name a few

Vitamin, which is found in legumes, potatoes, brazil nuts, oats, beef, avocadoes, bananas, turkey, tuna and liver.

OUR PRODUCT 
MUHAFIZ HAIR OIL
UNIQUE HERBAL REMEDY FOR HAIR CARE











3 comments:

  1. i want to order two abu muhafiz hair oil. Pls let me know how and where to buy it.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Odion who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 week with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this Dr Odion email on a Facebook of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com and also WhatsApp him +2349019421176. he can also help with this following sickness DIABETES CURE/EPILESY/HPV/CURE/LUPUS/HEPATITIS/ KIDNEY STONE

    ReplyDelete