Disadvantages Of ObesityIn this article we are disusing the Disadvantages Of Obesity and focus on the different health complications due to it. Obesity is causing many life threatening diseased among the overweight people around the globe. It is causing damage to the body and reducing the immunity power. So, it its essential to keep your body weight under control.
Causes of Obesity
In most of the cases Obesity is caused by unhealthy lifestyle, where people are eating junk foods heavily. Junk foods are evil and it is causing much harm to the body. We should not take junk foods. Home made foods are good for health.
Obesity can be hereditary, but it can be controlled by proper diet plant and medicines. Ayurvedic medicines works well in Obesity. Consult your Ayurvedic doctor for the proper diagnosis and prescription of medicines for Obesity.
Here are list of causes of Obesity:
- Junk foods in uncontrolled quantity
- Lack of exercise - People are eating a lot, but not doing any or enough exercise. Every one should do exercise regularly. You should perform Yoga Exercise to control your weight.
- Metabolic disorders
- Diet - Obesity due to consumption of foods in huge quantity.
- Insufficient exercise
- Medical and psychiatric illness
Obesity is causing lot of problem in body. There many ways it can cause harm to the body and health.
- Hear diseases due to Obesity
- Joint pain due to overweight
- Weakened immunity
- Social Problems
- Sexual Issues
- Many Health issues
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Pregnancy Issues
- Breathing Issues
- Sleeping Issues
- Heart Problems
- Stroke risks
- Abnormal Cholesterol Levels
- Movement Problems and pain in joints
Obesity is one of the most common health disorders. Even though it is more common among people above the age of 30, but children are also increasingly suffering from obesity problem.
Accumulation of excess of adipose tissue results in obesity. This increased fat and obesity leads further to number of ailments.
A man is obese if more than 25 percent of his body has fat. In women, this figure extends up to 32 percent. The obesity is usually determined by the Body Mass Index of an individual. A comprehensive exercise regimen helps a person to lose weight, gain shape and get overall fitness. The fitness levels of a person get a boost if that person follows an exercise program that involves exercising everyday for some fixed duration.
Working out in a gym or a walk in the park everyday boost stamina, strength and immunity of an individual. And obesity should not be the only reason for a person to start working out, rather it can help us to get rid of so many diseases and disorders that keep nagging us from time to time.
Aerobics is a great way of reducing weight. The fact that makes it so useful is that it is a little physically demanding. But a little hard work now goes a long way in maintaining a healthy body that would not trouble us as we grow older.
Weight training is an important part of the training we get at gyms. How weight training helps is that it helps in strengthening the bones and muscles, and also tones up the metabolic process in the body. A strict exercise program is a key to remain healthy.
Simple and easy remedies for weight loss
The ways to lose weight have more to do with changes in lifestyle and dietary habits than a doctor's treatment. The ayurvedic remedies are the best possible option for an individual who wants to get rid of the obesity disorder.
- Oranges are good for health. Eat around 3-4 oranges per day, as it helps in killing fats and losing weight.
- Make it a point to have a glass of limejuice after every meal. It helps in killing excess fats. Limejuice is highly recommended for obese people.
- Morning walk or running and jogging helps in sweating out the fats and burning excess calories.
- Indian plum leaves are very helpful for curing obesity. Make a decoction of Indian plum leaves.
- Asafoetida is very useful herb for people who are looking to lose their weight.
- Boil cumin seeds, black pepper and sandalwood in water. This remedy is useful for curing obesity
- Mint tea is an excellent remedy for obesity. 2-3 cups of mint tea in a day can bring a noticeable difference.
- Ginger is an effective remedial herb for curing obesity. It can be taken in the form of ginger tea and proves to be very effective.
- The fruit papaya is a very useful remedy to cure fat in the body.
- Lessen the intake of rice in your diet and include wheat and maze instead.
- Ajwain is a popular remedy for treating digestive ailments. Since ancient times, the oil from the ajwain seeds properties considered for killing fat.
- Green tea helps in getting rid of the excessive fat absorbed by the body.
- Carrots help in burning fat. Have carrots as a salad or drink carrot juice daily
- Cinnamon seeds help in regulating the digestive process and help in neutralizing the hunger. You can add the seeds to honey and consume.
SAIF SLIM is the best among - Herbs for Weight Loss, Natural Weight Loss Products,
Unique blend of various rare weight loss herbs to make you loose extra fats from your body.
The herbs reduce the weight naturally and without any side effects. They act in a synergistic manner to help body get rid of extra fat. This formula not only removes fats but also corrects carbohydrate and protein metabolism. The formula is rich in natural anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals. It not only helps loosing weight but also useful combination of rejuvenating herbs. It can also be used in conditions where the metabolism is sluggish such as hypothyroidism.
Weight Loss Herbs in SAIF SLIM are purely a herbal formulation without any chemicals added into it.
1.Ajwain desi 2. Badyan 3.Barg saddab 4.Darchini 5.Syah zeera 6.Lakh dana 7.Guggal 8.Neem 9.Arjun chal 10.Gulab phool 11. Abrak bhasm 12.Sonth 13.Madohar guggal 14.Bhusi Isabgol 15. Kalonji 16. Methi
SAIF SLIM is unique combination of high fiber herbs
It seems that the two words "weight loss" and "high-fiber diet" will come hand in hand. Whenever you will consult a dietician to meet your weight loss goals, the expert will recommend you a diet which will be high in fruits, veggies and salads! And all these foods have a common ingredient - dietary fiber! It is the presence of high amount of dietary fiber which has made these foods "hot" choices for a weight-watcher. But how can fiber contribute towards your weight loss goals or more specifically to your overall well-being? Let's explore the mystery.
Why Fiber is so Beneficial for Your Health?
A high-fiber diet contributes towards better health by maintaining the integrity and health of the bowel and by normalizing the bowel movement. It protects the heart by lowering the blood sugar level and the level of bad cholesterol in the blood. Intake of fiber before the meals is associated with the decrease in the volumetric food intake. A high fiber diet will allow you to feel full sooner, thereby curbing your hunger. This means that you will eat less, and this will contribute to your weight loss goals. The recommended fiber intake for adults less than 50 years of age is 25 grams for women and 40 grams for men.
How does Fiber Help in Your Weight Loss Process?
- It takes 20 minutes for the brain to realize that your stomach is full. A meal high in fiber takes longer to be chewed meaning that you will tend to eat slowly. Hence, the volume of food intake decreases and you end up eating fewer calories.
- Foods, rich in fiber, are considerably low in calories and are good sources of important micro-nutrients and antioxidants which play a role in weight loss. For example, oranges are rich in fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants and they help in weight loss. Other similar examples include apples, green leafy vegetables, cucumber, broccoli, zucchini, carrots, whole grains like oats, barley and whole wheat.
- High fiber foods take longer to get digested which means that they will help you in keeping full for longer.
- When the fiber reaches the gut, it swells up by absorbing water and forms a gel with the cholesterol in the blood and swipes it out. Meanwhile it also helps in keeping the stomach full.
- Fiber helps in the slow release of sugar in the bloodstream, thereby avoiding the sugar spikes which may make you feel hungry instantly. Hence it delays hunger.
SAIF SLIM contains Guggal and Madohar GuggalSpeeds up the metabolism to burn more calories.Does not cause palpitations.Reduces the bad cholesterol
Makes the digestion tract more efficient.Reduces the body’s ability to store fat
SAIF SLIM contains Methi and Ajwain
- It is the best product for reducing the weight of the body without causing any side effects.
- It contains premium quality GUGGUL which is a well known herb to reduce high cholestrol.
- Balances metabolic functions
Methi has been used by Indians from a very long time. There are many dishes in which methi is used. The methi dana or methi seeds can be roasted and then ground into a powder and can be taken with water. It helps to lose weight by stopping the conversion of sugar into fat. According to Ayurveda Ajwain stimulates your metabolism and thus help you in reducing your weight. It helps to clear water retention also.
SAIF SLIM contains Kalonji rich in Carnitine and Lysine
The ingredients in SAIF SLIM are frequently used in unani system of medicine since 5,000 B.C. without any side effects.Our formula does not contain any preservatives, chemcials or synthetic flavors or colors. It is 100 % natural herb powder containing weight loss herbs.--
(Herbal and Naturopathy consultant)
BURHANI NATURAL SCIENCE
NATURE CAN CURE
If you are interested in treating yourself or others by natural way follow my blog www.bnsc52.blogspot.in contact me for free consultancy .We have number of herbal home remedies which can be prepared at home and can treat many diseases.
OLD SAIFIA COLLEGE ROAD
BHOPAL M.P INDIA -462001