DARK CIRCLES UNDER EYES
- Grate some raw potato and soak a cotton ball in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes. Make sure they cover the dark circles under your eyes as well as the eyelids. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice, twice a day will help in reducing the dark circles.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint leaves, lemon juice and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.
- Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the affected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. This will lighten the skin around the eyes.
- A mixture of a few teaspoons of fresh pineapple juice along with a pinch of turmeric powder, when applied on the dark circles regularly will help clear them.
- Every night before sleeping, apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.
- Crush some mint leaves and apply them around the eyes. Doing this will also provide a cooling effect on tired eyes.